Flowserve Corporation Accounts Receivable Accountant in Debrecen, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant to join a growing Shared Service center for a $4.5Bn Global US based company. The shared service center is based in Debrecen, Hungary and serves the North American and EMEA region.
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems.
Our offices are located in a state-of-the-art location in a professional Office Park in Debrecen, Hungary.
- Apply Cash from relevant lock box or bank account to the correct customer account
- Investigate & follow up unapplied items
- Research and respond to AR accounting questions and issues
- Reconcile customer statements and confirm balances
- Prepare reports for the monthly GL reconciliation
- Perform day-to-day accounting tasks: account reconciliation, journal entries, netting
- Assist with month end closing
- Maintain customer master records
- Complete transactional requirements for financial reporting
- Working together with the Credit & Collections Analyst make Flowserve customers happy
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree is an advantage, Finance or relevant field
- The ideal candidate has 1-3 years related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office products is a plus
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Third language skills is an advantage
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
- Knowledgeable in foreign exchange accounts
Job Posting Category Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 15%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Req ID 37374BR