Flowserve Corporation Transition Specialist in Debrecen, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for an experienced Finance Transition Specialist to join a growing Shared Service organization for a $4.5Bn Global US based company. The Shared Service Center is based in Debrecen, Hungary and serves the North American and EMEA regions. Our offices are located in a state-of-the-art location in a professional Office Park in Debrecen, Hungary.
The Transition Specialist will be responsible for coordinating the readiness of each site in the region. They will assist with site and process knowledge and ensure communication flows within the regional network. These roles will be based in Hungary or any existing Flowserve site in Europe.
- Travel to the sending location ( US & Europe) and help document the processes that will be moved to Hungary.
- Coordinate the training approach, curriculum and scheduling of the sending team to enable the new hires to become productive in a short time frame.
- Work with the business and Shared Service teams to assess change readiness and project risk related to the transition.
- Assist in process mapping workshops and process improvement activities.
- Refine the definition of roles and responsibilities under the RACI framework.
- Support the Hungarian team as they job shadow at the sending location and start to transition the work back to the shared service center.
- Assist in communication throughout the project.
- Acquire a deep understanding of the systems and processes transferred into the Shared Service center.
- Train and develop Super-users inside the shared service center.
- Design standardized best in class processes and implement these across the functional teams.
- This roles will transform into a process improvement role overtime.
Functional experience and education
- 7+ years’ experience in finance.
- Relevant Bachelors or Masters level education.
- Previous Shared Service and transition experience.
Strategic vision and management
- Strategic outlook, with a broad mind-set, who thrives in a change environment.
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships with stakeholders.
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
Job Posting Category Finance & Accounting
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 25%
Other Posting Location
Relocation Eligible No
Req ID 37363BR