Honeywell Production Scheduler in Nagykanizsa, Hungary
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Daily production planning, prioritization discussion with Process Owners and Cell Leaders
- Daily material planning, purchase requisition creation and scheduling actions / communication with Sourcing in order to ensure material availability for Production
- Communication with other Honeywell intra-companies regarding supplied materials’ delivery and availability
- Defining material planning strategy in accordance with PFEP recommendation and maintain material planning parameters in SAP (safety stock, reordering point, kanban)
- Daily communication about FG deliveries, availability and production schedules with Central Distribution Planners
- Promising on all order lines towards Central Distribution PlannersHandling BTS planning
- Daily O-due, OTTR and safety stock attainment follow up, weekly schedule adherence follow-up with actions
- Capacity planning (short-term) for all resources (headcount, machinery and materials)
- Issuing job travellers to production daily and controlling order closures over production
- Executing under and over stock action and driving these metrics to AOP levels.
- Analyzing OTTR failures and prepare actions for improvement
- Participate in NPI process (item setup)SAP planning parameter setup & maintenance for related area (RM, WIP, FG)
Participating prepared on daily Tier meetings
30 Production planning
30 Material planning
15 Participate in NPI process
15 Handling BTS planning
10 Executing under and over stock action
Then you should have:
- Bachelor degree in Logistics
- Some experience in supply chain would be considered an advantage
- Good PC skills (MS Office)
- Confident use of English language
- Knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong result-orientation and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD2910
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Nagykanizsa, ZALA 8800 HUN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.