Ingersoll Rand Equipment Sales Engineer in Pest, Hungary
Trane solutions optimizeindoor environments with a broad portfolio of energy efficient heating,ventilating and air conditioning systems, building and contracting services,parts support and advanced control. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.comor www.trane.com.
Currently we are seeking forEquipment Sales Engineer in Budaörs.
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical engineering or its equivalent
- Experience in engineering sales, experience in HVAC industry
- Customer driven with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- English knowledge
- Drive licence
Scope & impactof the position on the organization:
- Maximize customer and order acquisition in line with company strategy.
- Overall responsibility for commercial/equipment sales and customer development in an assigned sales territory, by providing customer value through technical and commercial expertise and partnering.
- Equipment sales responsibility for selected groups of customers in an assigned territory.
- Achieve assigned sales and customer development quota through focus on Commercial customer acquisition and development
- Perform according to the company strategy in terms of customer channels, product mix and selling level
- Develop the best total solution to the customer, collaborating with other departments where necessary
- Encourage customer growth and loyalty through continuous support and customer assistance
- Develop and strengthen relationships with customers through regular customer visits
- In close collaboration with other departments and employees continuously grow the level of customer satisfaction in the assigned territory, by ensuring overall superb customer experience
- Develop and implement business and account sales
- Day to day selling activities i.e. identifying sales opportunities, qualifying them, preparing proposals with the help of the Quotations team and presenting them to the customers, following up on them, negotiating price levels and terms and conditions within the company guidelines and assigned limits, acquiring orders
- Identify and communicate service opportunities
- Properly maintain and timely update all internal systems, including customer database, opportunity pipeline, etc.
- Regularly report key metrics to the management
- Keep updated on product and technology changes
- Constantly monitor market trends and benchmark against competitors in the assigned territory, feed this information back to the management
- If necessary, preparing and participating in marketing activities, such as exhibitions, customer events, etc.
- Acting in compliance with the company policies, processes and procedures
- “Sales contract” management in compliance with the Legal Team recommendations, company policies, processes and procedures
- Adhering to high ethical standards of doing business and unconditionally following the company Ethics and Compliance rules
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Pest-Hungary
Shift: Day Job
Type: Entry Job/Early Talent
Posting: Jun 14, 2017, 1:49:35 AM