Citi EMEA Compensation&Benefits SME – French speaking in Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17058374
The EMEA Comp&Ben SME will be responsible for multiple processes within the Compensation and Benefits space reporting into the EMEA Comp & Ben Manager.
This position is also responsible for administering the data and working with other stakeholders and vendors in the following subjects: Compensations, Equity, Benefits, Mobility, Rewards & Recognition and Pension.
The Operations Team is responsible for optimizing the sustainable and cost effective availability and mobilization of appropriate people skills required to deliver the CSC’s committed scope of services at the expected level of quality.
• Ensure multiple country benefit administration is accurate including data entry, document distribution, report/interface to benefit vendors, invoice validations and payments
• Ensure secure and accurate delivery of payroll files to in-country teams
• Contribute to the end-to-end annual comp and deferred cash processes including data upload, reconciliation and problem solving requiring high levels of accuracy and timeliness.
• Ensure reconciliation is completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Ensure mobility related financial reporting is accurate
• Contribute to VCP loads and quality control
• Work with HR benefits team to implement changes in country benefits and coordinate from an HRSS perspective.
• Develop and maintain high quality process and project documentation as required for all comp and bens processes.
• Be a key contact person to help facilitate Comp and Ben related meetings in EMEA.
• Responsible for effective management of stakeholders’ expectations.
• Assist in system projects and resources providing business process and functional expertise to the EMEA HR users and HRSS operations.
• Participate in and co-ordinate user acceptance testing to ensure that development changes are fit for purpose.
• Work with users and stake-holders to identify system and process enhancements opportunities.
• Build a working partnership with key customers to facilitate change and enhance the services provided by HRSS.
• Ensure Data Quality standards are adhered to in all processes and act accordingly when discrepancies occur
Process Management and Best Practices:
• Ensure that process documentations are always up-to-date (Desktop procedures, process maps)
• Ensure that employee enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the established service level agreements
• Proactively resolve issues that threaten delivery
• Manage exception and escalation
• Understand and apply industry best practices
Project Management and Re-engineering:
• Participate in Re-engineering activities
• Drive process standardization and rationalization according to the standard operating model
• Identify service gaps and make necessary changes
• Inspire team members to share and submit their ideas via the Bight Idea channel
• Participate in Migration projects and ensure that the new procedures are in line with the best practices and our standards
• Participate in projects as assigned by the Operations Manager
In this role, the candidate will develop further result-driven expertise competencies, specifically in the area of end-to-end process design, documentation, training, monitoring, reengineering, including system/vendor leverage and ergonomics; this in the context of an increasingly defined and structured but also complex and often sensitive HR transactional service delivery model, including a fast growing portfolio of services and number of covered countries.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in HR field preferred in Comp & Ben
• Process management
• Continuous Improvement Management
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent research and problem solving skills.
• Ability to plan, organize and schedule duties to meet payroll processing deadlines.
• Ability to process a high volume of detailed work in a short time frame.
• Ability to be productive and accurate in a high-stress environment and meet stringent production deadlines.
• Flexibility in regards to working patterns in peak periods
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience of HR Systems (PeopleSoft HRMS) an advantage
• Knowledge of HR business processes
• University level;
• Fluent English and French is a must. Knowledge of other European languages is an advantage (Hungarian, Russian or German)
• Proficient in a variety of software programs, including Microsoft Word, strong Excel;
• Experience in PeopleSoft HR and/or SAP HR or other HR system is highly desired
• Manages risks and control.
• Leverages functional and business knowledge;
• Uses sound judgment;
• Delivers partner solutions