Honeywell Project Manager in Hungary
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Project Management:overall responsibility for completing assigned installation projects, including on-time delivery, leading creation and maintenance of project plan through working with the customer, monitoring the project to identify opportunities for improvements, as well as managing project-specific install operations teams and maintaining customer satisfaction at all times.
- Budget management:ownership of assigned Project financial performance through monitoring financial metrics, reviewing estimates versus actuals and actively using Change Order Management processes.
- Cost Control & Productivity:controls cost and maximizes productivity through the utilization of effective tools, processes and products.
- Estimations and Risk Reviews:participates in risk reviews and in estimating processes prior to jobs or contracts being quoted.
- Resource Planning:ensures projects are resourced properly through developing effectivepartnerships and managing section and oversight of subcontractors.
- Performance Management:manages the performance management process.
- Team Building:partners with other Project Managers to ensure most effective utilization of resources, builds an effective team, develops strong relationships with the Sales and Service teams.
- Change Management:acts as the change management leader for team.
Health, safety and statutory compliance:ensures compliance.
50 Project management
20 Project Planning
15 Customer Support
15 Facilitate Team Alignment
You should have:
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Solid experience in project and team management, thorough knowledge of project management methodologies & project operations
- Experience from building automation industry would be considered a great asset
- Confident use of English (spoken & written)
- Competitive compensation package
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7303
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: HUN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.