Citi Asia Optima Retail Senior Analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Risk Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17052723
• To take part in Citi’s major Global Reporting Initiative and drive it to success for all of Citi’s Asia region countries.
• To develop/enhance/analyse regular and ad-hoc datasets in an accurate and timely manner
• To validate and reconcile the team’s outputs against other sources, and do thorough investigation in case of issues/mismatches.
• To coordinate and communicate flawlessly with our internal clients and stakeholders. Maintaining a solid working relationship between our team and theirs.
• To engage in data management activities: data quality, data validation, etc.
The Risk Reporting Unit is responsible for development, enhancement and execution of Internal/Regional/Global reports for Citi’s EMEA and APAC consumer markets.
• Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of global/regional/country reporting.
• Work with key global, regional and country stakeholders to plan, map, develop and generate required credit reporting datasets for Retail Risk Target System.
• Streamline and automate credit risk reporting to ensure timely and accurate generation of reporting outputs by required due dates.
• Work closely with countries to develop and implement any new regulatory or other credit risk reporting requirements.
• Assist in planning and on-boarding new reports or services to CSC Risk Reporting team.
• Ensure that all procedural documentation and controls are in place and updated where necessary, including program narratives.
• Provide technical assistance to other members of the team, and eventually act as full back up for other MIS function.
• Support team by producing monthly / quarterly feeds and investigate / resolve identified data quality issues.
• Responsible for escalating any issues to management’s attention.
• Interact with development team and other stakeholders on any data quality production incidents identified during reporting cycles.
• May require to work during earlier work schedule to support Asia Pacific time zone.
Great development opportunity in regards to overall credit risk reporting by developing and generating common global datasets. Interact with various teams in country and globally. The role also gives great visibility in supporting global and regional project implementations for Asia countries.
Extraordinary learning and development opportunity to work on a high standard project which is changing the financial industry ways to produce Credit Risk reports.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum 3 years of total experience in MIS reporting, risk or analytics functions.
• Very good understanding of business financial performance drivers and the impacts of credit performance on business results.
• Understanding of credit policies (GCCFRP) and its impact to MIS reporting.
• Demonstrated ability to manage, operate, develop and handle inputs / outputs to / from regional DWH (NextGen)
• Understanding of data modelling
• Strong Citi technology and infrastructure background (ALS, ECS+, NextGen)
• Good knowledge of regulatory reporting with Citi specifics
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
• Graduate level degree in economics, finance, statistics or any other mathematical major.
• Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
• Can-do attitude
• Drive for results.
• Strong interpersonal skills & excellent team player.
• Self-starter / Innovative & forward thinking.
• Strong credit risk background and Global policies knowledge
• Excellent understanding of consumer lending products
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Able to lead teams and clearly communicate deliverables.