SAP Business Processes Senior Consultant - SAP Service Delivery Finance Job in Budapest, Hungary
Requisition ID: 170625
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
• Strong Application specific solution consulting in the Finance area (creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blue print, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
• Support of pre-sales activities for services in innovation related areas for Finance (S4/HANA Finance, Central Finance, IFRS, Revenue Recognition…) as well as a team member/leader during the delivery phase.
• Build profitable relationships with new and existing customers to allow the business for the team to grow
• Support in critical or escalated projects • Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
• Take the role of lead architect in implementations or in pre-sales activities taking responsibility of the solution design throughout the engagement
• Take/share responsibility as a sub project team leader
• Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems)
• Analyze and map clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
• Support the internal Finance Consulting Practice with pre-sales support, spot consulting and internal projects and commit to/help shape the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and SAP
• Minimum 8 years consulting experience in SAP applications
• Expert in at least one topic of SAP Finance area (preferably FI/Accounting) and good knowledge in at least one more (Controlling, Treasury, Financial supply chain etc…) across the Finance value map
• Has experience with multiple full cycle implementations in different industries
• Good understanding of industry specific business processes (if applicable)
• Understands how to carry out feasibility studies, scoping and initial planning, Quality Assurance projects and other activities that go beyond core implantation
• Understands the Business Process Library approach and is contributing to it, working from a model company and identifying / driving fit-gap based implementations or fit to standard when it comes to Cloud projects
• Initial exposure to S4 HANA or SAP Central Finance
• Takes responsibility from time to time as a (sub) project or team lead
• Acts as a coach for colleagues
• Proactive in generating additional business and expanding the SAP Services footprint
• Drives / guides the project at the customer
Other Skills & Experience / Prerequisites
• Excellent communication skills with application related (finance) focus with the ability to impart ideas in both functional/technical in a user-friendly language
• Proactive in learning and highly motivated to take ownership of personal career
• Ability to handle multiple projects
• Good Team player and ability to lead a team on projects
• Shares experiences, ideas and solutions freely
• Willingness to travel or take international project responsibility (amount may vary but can be 100% for a longer period of time)
• Fluent in English, German or French are a plus and additional languages are welcome
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :