Diageo Continental Europe Statutory Reporting Manager in Budapest, Hungary
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services have been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
Ensure excellence and standardization of Diageo statutory compliance processes
• Manage key stakeholders effectively
• Deliver targets and KPIs related to market SLAs and other agreements
• Contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the Statutory Reporting process
• People management
Accountable for the high standard delivery of corporate tax compliance & reporting and local financial statement preperation for the in scope markets in accordance with relevant SLA s and other agreements, Group policies, controls and procedures.
• Business partnering and managing relationship with DBS, financial controllers, company directors, Cosec, Group Tax, Auditor Company and local tax authorities.
• Continuously seek process efficiencies and standardization opportunities. Work in strategic partnership with the Senior SC Manager to ensure efficiency
• Deliver the control agenda related to the processes
• Deliver successful internal& exetrnal audits, lead the resolution of audit issues
• Ensure statutory compliance processes are operated according to the pre-agreed standards and KPIs
Ensure through the Project Approval paper that statutory accounting matters are considerd carefully during local or group projects
How to serve:
• University or College degree in Finance/Accounting
• At least 6 – 8 years working experience in a multinational corporate environment
• Excellent English is a must
• Relevant finance qualification (ACCA and/or ATT qualification advantage)
• Audit background
• Evidence of strong analytical & questioning skills
• Ability to analyse different accounting treatment options and practically apply accounting and tax guidance
• Experience on people management
• Internal / external audit experience and/or SOX
• Experience with Shared services process activities
• Process improvement
• Project management
Cherry on top:
• Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
• We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
• Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
• Easy to reach downtown location
• Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
• We live our values and color our lives
External Job Title:
Continental Europe Statutory Reporting Manager