Citi Cyber Intelligence Operational Threat Analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Risk Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18018551
What would you do as a Cyber Intelligence Operational Threat Analyst:
• Triage tactical, technical reporting in real time to determine its accuracy and identify threats of potential interest and impact to Citi and its clients.
• Deliver concise written assessments that add context and detail to those threats, and enables other teams to meaningfully respond to them.
• Become a subject matter expert on one or more of Citi’s serious known adversaries, track them on a daily basis, and escalate concerning developments as necessary.
• Provide real-time and local intelligence support to other operational teams from inside a Fusion Center environment.
• Regularly support, involve and liaise with other CIC Threat Intelligence Teams.
• Analyze cyber threat data and correlate with existing understanding of cyber threats impacting the Citi franchise.
• Actively monitor and research cyber threats with a direct or indirect impact to the Citi brand, business operations, infrastructure and client trust.
• Participate in conference calls with third party intelligence providers to review cyber threat deliverables, intelligence gap support requests, guide analytic discussions and nominate topics to be covered during the calls.
• “On-demand” work with the CIC Threat Intelligence (EMEA) Tactical Team, which is in charge of triaging information, creating Alerts, and supporting emergent issues.
What will you get in return:
• Ability to improve written and verbal communication and presentations skills with all levels of staff.
• Ability to work within cross-functional and cross-business teams and gain overview of the CIC and CSFC functions.
• Developing analytical skills.
• Gaining understanding in various “cyber threat handling” functions and processes.
• Competitive Salary package
• Opportunity to work in the cyber security area
• Knowledge of Citigroup processes and systems
Who can become a Cyber Intelligence Operational Threat Analyst:
• At least BSc education in progress, preferably in one of the following areas: information security / information technology / (cyber) defense / military / intelligence.
• Experience working in operational environments where multiple competing items must be prioritized and delivered daily.
• Experience in roles requiring excellent standards of written and verbal communication.
• Preferably 2+ years in an intelligence (defense/civilian/law enforcement) and/or information security role.
• Russian / Ukrainian language skill is an advantage.
• Understanding of the following concepts: Cyber Kill Chain, Advanced Persistent Threat, Third Party Risks, Cybercrime, Hacktivism, Various Cyber Attack Types, Fraud, Malware and Ransomware, Mobile Threats, Social Engineering, Insider Threats, SOC function, Incident management, Networks and Encryption.