Citi Cyber Intelligence Tactical Threat Analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18018557
What would you do as a Cyber Intelligence Tactical Threat Analyst:
• It is essential to perform Threat Intelligence review, follow-up, cover Alerting function (open / update threat tickets) and Handover on a daily basis.
• It is essential to perform briefings (both written and verbal) on a daily basis.
• Triage tactical, technical reporting in real time to determine its accuracy and identify threats of potential interest and impact to Citi and its clients.
• Provide real-time and local intelligence support to other operational teams from inside a Fusion Center environment.
• Maintain good general situational awareness of cyber threat environment.
• Analyze cyber threat data and correlate with existing understanding of cyber threats impacting the Citi franchise.
• Actively monitor and research cyber threats with a direct or indirect impact to the Citi brand, business operations, infrastructure and client trust.
What will you get in return:
• Ability to improve written and verbal communication and presentations skills with all levels of staff.
• Ability to work within cross-functional and cross-business teams and gain overview of the CIC and CSFC functions.
• Developing analytical skills.
• Gaining understanding in various “cyber threat handling” functions and processes.
• Competitive Salary package
• Opportunity to work in the cyber security area
• Knowledge of Citigroup processes and systems
Who can become Cyber Intelligence Tactical Threat Analyst:
• Education preferred in one of the following areas: information security / information technology / (cyber) defense / military / intelligence.
• Experience working in operational environments where multiple competing items must be prioritized and delivered daily.
• Working knowledge and experience with ticketing systems and related activities;
• Experience in roles requiring standards of written and verbal communication.
• Preferably 1+ years in an intelligence (defense/civilian/law enforcement) and/or information security role.
• Russian / Ukrainian language skill is an advantage.
• Basic understanding of the following concepts: Cyber Kill Chain, Advanced Persistent Threat, Third Party Risks, Cybercrime, Hacktivism, Various Cyber Attack Types, Fraud, Malware and Ransomware, Mobile Threats, Social Engineering, Insider Threats, SOC function, Incident management, Networks and Encryption.