Citi CyberArk Engineer in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18020534
Engineering and SME role for Privileged Identity Management product .
The role is part of Citi Architecture and Technology Engineering with global responsibilities to engineer / architect strong password vaulting services.
These systems will need to securely store mission critical data and passwords, such as privileged account passwords and related artifacts.
The team is responsible for engineering and providing solutions in the Privileged account management space. This is an emerging space which addresses the core issues of controlling access and managing the life cycle of accounts that have elevated privileges . The footprint of the number of accounts under management is continuously growing and it is the responsibility of the team to ensure that it rises to the challenge and ensure that we can establish a balance between security and operational needs of the firm
As part of this role the candidate will be assigned to perform the following tasks:
• Work with operational product owners and various peer teams to integrate Secure Password Vaulting systems and related technologies with other Citi platforms to protect and manage the credentials of mission critical systems. (Privileged accounts, functional accounts)
• Perform product evaluation, testing and certification of such secure vaulting systems. This involves system architectural design and subject matter expertise.
• Ensure that all security products meet or exceed Citi internal and regulator requirements.
• Provide third level support toolset (meaning engineering support and not operational).
• Produce documentation of processes and procedures for the usage of the product.
• Follow the Technology Development Life Cycle in the development of all security tools related to vaulting services.
• Work with the vendor to identify product flaws and future enhancement suggestions
Citi is a company with global presence and because of this it has to deal with a lot of country specific regulations . The position will be under CATE which is the central Architecture and Engineering organization within Citi and is responsible for providing solutions which satisfy global requirements. The candidate will be exposed to higher standards of security build processes and challenges that are unique to Citi and financial industry and is usually the gold standard for security best practises. The space of Privileged account management is still emerging and Citi is in the fore front of embracing this and other new technologies which ensure total security of information that it manages.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience with password vaulting technologies, preferably Cyber Ark’s PAS or Dell’s TPAM solution
• Deep knowledge of the Windows operating systems (Windows System Administration skills preferred)
• Knowledge of the following scripting languages: PowerShell, T-SQL
• Experience with Access Management products and solutions preferred
• Sound knowledge of encryption algorithms and peripheral technologies is an advantage
• .Net developer experience preferred
• Operating System : Unix (RHEL6, RHEL7) and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
• Database: Oracle , Mongo DB, Teradata
• Languages: Unix , Windows ,PowerShell Script and installer package programming
• Concepts/Protocol: Information Security, PKI, Cryptography
• Tools : CyberArk Privileged Identity Management Solution (preferred), TPAM Privileged Access Management product, Jmeter, SOAP UI
• Testing Methodologies: System Testing, Integration Testing , Functional Testing, Regression, Load Testing
• Education: Bachelor (Undergraduate) Degree in the field related to Computer Science preferred.
• Certifications: CISSP Preferred, Microsoft Certified Professional
• Understand Software engineering and development life cycle processes
• Customer focus
• Aptitude for innovation and troubleshooting
• Understand and adopt beneficial industry trends
• Be receptive to a global work environment