Citi Data Leakage Operations / Infrastructure Analyst 2 (Hungary) in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18003247
What would you do as a Data Leakage Operations Analyst:
• Analyze incidents/tickets generated by the Symantec DLP application on a daily basis and as per Citi's rules and policies
• Accurately classify events and work with other GIS teams in ensuring completeness of remediation when necessary.
• Send notifications to impacted parties in a timely and efficient manner.
• Participate in small to medium sized initiatives aimed at improving overall processes and deliverables supported by the global team.
• Engage in a quarterly Quality Assurance exercise to check for team's consistency in handling incidents.
• Perform ad-hoc report downloads and prepare tables suited for presentation and discussion.
• Work on monthly metrics reporting to help identify repeat offenders, understand trends and propose possible process changes
What will you get in return:
• An interesting entry-level role within the world of Global Information Security;
• Exposure to tools, applications and best practices which are not only specific to one area in the bank or with the bank;
• Possibility to grow within or move into various other groups amongst Global Information Security in the future.
Who can become a Data Leakage Operations Analyst:
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or related major is required;
• Strong willingness to develop professional career in Information Security field;
• Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills;
• Knowledge of data communication techniques, Technology Infrastructure Components and MS office.