LEGO Systems, Inc. E-commerce Coordinator in Budapest, Hungary
Location Hungary, Budapest
Posted Date 04/04/2018
Job ID HU1634
Are you someone who is result oriented, costumer focused and has experience in E-commerce and Digital Marketing?
If you have an experience with implementation of digital assets at the customers and you are fluent in English, come and join to one awesome company: The LEGO Group! Our Sales team in Budapest is waiting for you!
Ensuring online brand excellence
E-commerce channel is the most growing and important part of LEGO business. This new position has been established to support e-commerce part of the business and to secure expected growth in the incoming years. Your tasks will be:
• Implementation of online sales and marketing plans at customers
• Ensure highest level and relevance of digital presence is provided by LEGO brand in e-commerce channel
• Ensure tailored LEGO e-commerce assets for strategic partners
• Implement page optimization actions (SEO) - after deep dive analysis take the lead for making it happen with the account
• Drive the activation plan execution through all touchpoints (e-mail, mobile etc.) - format messages based on activity plan defined with the account and to the right device
• Track executions and push for changes/improvements
• Ensure the highest level of compliance of LEGO brand rules
• Implement e-commerce projects directly with retailers and their web teams, ensuring a well-developed user experience and remarkable on-line LEGO visibility
• Strong collaboration with Key account managers, Marketing and Regional E-Commerce manager
• To be go to person for strategic online customers
• Analyze data for ongoing e-commerce projects (GA knowledge is the advantage)
Experienced person in online marketing/e-commerce with strong communication skills – do you have what it takes?
• 1-2 years of experience in online marketing/e-commerce
• Understanding of retail landscape, the dynamics of the e-commerce channel, retailer needs and the differences and needs of both shoppers and consumers
• Preferably higher education in Marketing, IT or Sales
• Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords & SEO
• Strong competences to communicate with customer web specialists
• Structured thinking and very good organizational skills
• Good MS Excel + PowerPoint knowledge
• Proficient level of verbal and written English
• The position is offered as external full-time position (person will be employed by third party)
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
LEGO Group was founded in 1932 and within its long history it has developed from a small Danish family business to the world-famous and successful company. Its motto is „Only the best is good enough“. Our mission is to affect the lives of children in a positive way, inspire them and develop. In everything we do, we respect our employees, partners and the world we live in.
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
Bringing it to life
“Would you like to be a team puzzle responsible to deliver LEGO toys to any customer stores and finally make children happy to play with our toys? I enjoy it this responsibility together with cooperation with other colleagues and company departments every day. Plus toy industry is the dynamic business so you can learn new things” David Němeček, Operations Manager – SBU Czech republic and Slovakia and CEE Tesco