Ericsson EEA Continuous Integration Product Owner in Budapest, Hungary
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking forExpert Analytics Continuous Integration Product Owner.
ERICSSON EXPERT ANALYTICS:
Ericsson Expert Analytics is cutting edge application package which combines Big Data Technologies with unique event processing methodologies in order to analyses Customer experience and also the performance and usability of the Network infrastructure. As a result of the Hungarian Research Team innovation, the product is based on a distributed, extremely high processing capacity solution, which is capable to correlate high volume of data retrieved from different part of the Telecommunication network, such as network elements, interfaces, OSS/BSS systems. This collected information is analyzed and processed close real time to provide Key performance indexes (KPIs) and statistics. The correlated information gives flexible baseline for the continuously improving backend and UI applications to provide support for further detailed analysis, complex business decisions, Insightful representation and reporting.
The Hungarian based organization is responsible for the end-to-end Application Software development and maintenance, from data collection to visualization of certain use-cases.
- Data collection, processing and correlation modules developed in C++ on Linux platform
- Scalable and distributed Big Data platform using Hadoop technologies (Yarn, MAPR, HDFS, Zookeeper, HBase, Avro, Spark), integrated with Python and Bash,
Cutting edge CI framework development in multi-site environment in a close collaboration between New Jersey and Budapest sites. If you feel you have the ability, motivation and experience to become the Product Owner for Continuous Integration (CI) framework development team at Ericsson Expert Analytics then we need You. Your role will include driving of the CI Framework development activities together with the CI and Infrastructure team
- Set the vision of the development of CI processes in collaboration with multisite stakeholders (New Jersey and Budapest)
- Driving the development of Build System for efficient releasing (Gradle) in order to reduce TTM.
- Stakeholder management in order to gather requirements and needs on the CI framework.
- Prioritize development team backlog and collaborate with the CI team.
- Collaboration with other development teams within the PDG in order to standardize the CI machinery.
- Deliver well-written user stories and feature specifications
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas related to our product/our processes
- Solid experience in CI environments
- Good technical knowledge in Gradle, Jenkins, Shell Scripting , Java and/or Python
- Agile methodologies knowledge
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in Product Ownership
- Good communicative skills (being a SPOC towards )
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management Skills
- Analytical mind
- Pragmatic problem solving
- Pragmatic problem solving
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Solution level thinking
Minimum qualifications: MS/BS degree in Computer Science or related
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, sauna, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Sign on bonus for qualified newly hired candidates
- Relocation support
Location: 1117, Budapest, Irinyi József utca 4-20.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
- As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in.
- The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || R&D;
Req ID: 211270