Ericsson EEA System Engineer in Budapest, Hungary
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for EEA System Engineer.
ERICSSON EXPERT ANALYTICS
Ericsson Expert Analytics is a powerful new tool offered to telecom operators producing immediately actionable customer insights in real time. Backed by specialized metrics for predicting customer satisfaction, Ericsson Expert Analytics provides the kind of deep understanding of customer behavior that allows service providers to proactively improve experience, satisfaction, average revenue per user and Net Promoter Score.
We are expanding our Budapest Expert Analytics development and support organization. We work in small teams that use Agile methodology to keep up in a fast paced business environment, we closely cooperate with Ericsson Research, customer units and service delivery organization. Our product platform combines Big Data methodologies and solutions with our unique complex event processing to create a state of the art analytics and decision management system.
- Collaborate with Strategic Product Managers and Product Owners
- Work together with the Product Owner to understand main feature requirements and complete feasibility studies to break them down to detailed requirements
- Work with design team to support their daily work during the implementation and maintenance phase of features
- Collaborate with RV team (release verification team) to design end to end test description for the features
- Collaborate with product documentation team and provide information regarding implemented solution
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas related to our product/our processes
- Have a strong interest to widen and deepen his/her telecommunication domain knowledge and help others with learning this domain also
- A MS/BS degree in Computer Science or related
Preferred qualifications / Experience
- Solid architect/system engineer background
- Solid telecommunication domain knowledge
- Communication skills
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D;
Req ID: 234015