BlackRock Global Sourcing Partner in Budapest, Hungary
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock at https://twitter.com/blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock .
At BlackRock we are building something great in Budapest, our new global technology and Innovation hub, where we want to shape a culture in which challenge, development and innovation happen every day. Our mission as an organisation is create a better financial future for our clients and BlackRock Budapest will enable this, through a relentless drive to make ourselves and our communities better. We are a diverse bunch of people who like to analyse, reinvent, and enhance how we work, and all in the pursuit of a better experience for our colleagues and clients. We offer The excitement to be a founder in a start-up with the security of a global, leading organization, where you will find innovation and inclusion are our competitive advantages. There are limitless problems to solve and opportunities for learning and development, alongside a team of clever and caring colleagues. Our culture is one of respect, challenge and stretch and we expect and value feedback. We believe that people reach their best potential when the different facets of their home, work and community are all cared about. We will have a fun, fast paced work environment located in cutting edge facilities, with competitive and innovative benefits, and the ability to define your role, pursue your aspirations and shape your future within Hungary and beyond.
At BlackRock, we are building a world class HR team. Human Resources provides a broad range of services, programs and products to BlackRock employees and business managers. Human Resources manages its operations through a combination of business alignment, cross-business services and functional specialties. Our Talent Acquisition function consists of Lateral, Campus and Executive Sourcing teams who are responsible for sourcing and hiring the best talent in the market as cost effectively and efficiently as possible.
As a member of our Global Sourcing & Research team, you will work closely with our Talent Acquisition function to deliver the full life-cycle of talent acquisition activities including sourcing, engaging, selecting and hiring successful candidates. Our Candidate Sourcers work with our recruiters and hiring managers to play a pivotal role in executing sourcing strategies, talent pipelining and candidate engagement activities to bring the best and brightest talent to the firm.
• Responsible for sourcing, engaging and presenting qualified candidates and soliciting feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
• Partner with the recruiters and hiring managers to identify talent needs and proactively build talent pipelines
• Create and maintain specific candidate pools that represent our highest demand skillsets in order to have create a proactive recruiting approach
• Maintain both fast turnaround, and long-term, relationship-driven, prospect pipelines
• Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research and referral generation
• Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
• Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
• Ensure CRM database is updated to reflect all contact with target candidates
• Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
• Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
Knowledge/ Experience Required
• Bachelor’s degree, or masters in Human Resource management preferred
• 2 - 4 years of experience within HR, with a focus on recruiting process
• Experience working with and building sourcing strategies and candidate engagement
• Research/sourcing skills with ability to dive into search strategies
• Client and business focused
• Analytical and solution orientated
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work to deadline in pressurized environment
• Highly proficient in Excel and MS applications
• Affinity for teamwork – ability to work effectively with other internal teams
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Organized and detail orientated – responsive to a changing environment
• Focus on continuous improvement and process innovation
• Fluent in English
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.