SAP Interns for Cloud Delivery Job in Budapest, Hungary
Requisition ID: 41520
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
Career Level: ET
Recruiter Name: Reka Morvaiova
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Hungary is looking for students at least for 6 months period.
REQUIREMENTS OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICATIONS:
• verification of active student status
• at least four active semester behind
• intermediate level of English
• studies in IT
The ideal candidate has strong technical (software development and/or OS (Linux preferred) administration) and communication skills.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SaaS Cloud Delivery is a global organization with 800 Engineers worldwide, providing Software as a Service (SaaS) in the loud for thousands of companies around the globe. The organization in Budapest is focusing on Cloud based applications that include Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Analytics, Learning and more.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Get familiar with various Cloud based applications that are ABAP, JAVA or .NET based.
• Participate in the team work (analyze and resolve problems reported by internal and external customers, and provide high quality resolutions and root cause analysis).
• Participate in different projects that are centered on improving performance or adding new services in conjunction with Infrastructure and/or Development teams.
• Communicate with other supporting teams on a global scale
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Seeking students in Computer Science, IT or Engineering with
• excellent analytical skills
• excellent programming or scripting skills
• strong communication skills in English (both written and oral)
• exposure to Linux or Unix like environments
• Experience in software development, system administration or automation systems would be an
WHAT WE OFFER?
• Practice at one of the leading software development company of the world
• Working in a multinational environment in 3 / 4 / 5 days, upon your university curriculum
• Develop expertise and experience in Cloud technologies
• SAP product know-how
• Familiar and supportive community
• Pleasant working environment
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to HR Direct (Americas: firstname.lastname@example.org , APJ: email@example.com , EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.