Honeywell Key Account Manager in Budapest, Hungary
Key Account Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
At Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) our focus is installing, integrating and maintaining the systems
that keep your facility safe, secure, comfortable, productive and energy efficient. We’re also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations to conserve energy, optimize building operations and leverage renewable energy sources. Are you a passionate sales person, driven by customer satisfaction? Are
you willing to contribute to the realization of the biggest building automation projects in Hungary? If so, you are exactly the Key Account Manager we are looking for!
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Primary customer interface responsible for the development of business, and management of relationships, with a specific customer or customers. Builds trust and credibility at all levels of the customers' organization, including decision-makers across the customers' business functions and including senior management.
- Understanding of the customer’s business, drivers, and organization, and an understanding of the value that HBS brings to the customer to drive to real business outcomes.
- Maintains a balanced approach to superior customer service and strategic account planning - quarterly results and long term account goals
- Proactively leads, manages and executes the disciplined sales process from start to end
- Anticipates customer needs and requirements ensuring that they are met every step of the way from sale to execution
- Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value HBS brings to that specific customer at all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Business partner to the customer, establishes a defensible barrier to competitors, maximizes the business potential of their customers, and acts as the primary supplier interface for all products, solutions and services with this customer.
Ensures profitable growth in the form of new opportunities within existing accounts
30 Understanding of the customer’s business, drivers, and organization
40 Maintains a balanced approach to superior customer service
15 Proactively leads, manages and executes the sales process
15 Ensures profitable growth
Then you should have:
- Engineering degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, IT etc.)
- Solid sales or account management experience
- Deep technical knowledge/experience with HVAC OR fire&security systems
- Advanced English language knowledge
- Computer skills: MS Office; salesforce.com will be considered a great asset
- Ability to work independently through an end to end sales process
We are offering:
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Company car and housing allowance
- Long term career growth opportunities both on a national and international level
- Opportunity to represent a market leading company in regards to internal and externalcustomers
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req133900
- Category: Sales
- Location: Petneházy u. 2-4, Budapest, PEST 1139 HUN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.