SAP Platform Integration Architect Job in Budapest, Hungary
Requisition ID: 179608
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP SuccessFactors is seeking a Platform Integrator to join our DevOps Platform Team. This role requires an individual with prior DevOps background and will be responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of our DevOps framework ensuring the application deployment process provides the business with the desired outcomes.
You will be responsible for Interfacing with engineering, security, governance and operations to create a framework to allow for fast delivery of applications while maintaining reliability, availability, security and ITIL compliance.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Designing, implementing and maintaining a DevOps framework
• Interfacing with internal and external teams to ensure all requirements are gathered and met
• Mapping of current deployment processes
• Creating or modifying processes to better meet requirements
• Designing, implementing and maintaining the DevOps delivery platform
• Ensuring all security and compliance requirements are maintained
• Selecting 3rd party solutions to meet deployment requirements
• Good organizational skills plus the ability to motivate people across the organization to provides solutions
• Decision maker with an operational outlook
• Prior experience in DevOps organization
• Strong understanding / experience with containers and container automation
• Strong understanding of datacenter operations
• Strong understanding of pubic, private and hybrid clouds
• Broad technical background to include virtualization, database, networking, operating systems and storage
• Working knowledge of ITIL practices
• Excellent communication, follow-up, and documentation skills
• Familiarity with SaaS Cloud applications and networking concepts
• Strong interpersonal skills that establish and sustain close working relationships with functional teams and subject matter experts as well as IT technical and support personnel
• Ability to time manage and juggle a variety of short and long term responsibilities
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Technology and 7 years technical experience in related field
• 3 years’ experience in a DevOps environment
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :