Diageo Procurement Finance Analyst - Emerging Regions in Budapest, Hungary
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services have been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
This role provides reporting and financial expertise to the Procurement leadership in ART, LAC & APAC through rigorous financial support, developing the financial plan and performance tracking to guide decisions & drive value.
- Provide financial support to Market Procurement teams and Procurement Finance Manager to enable analytics and decisions. The Finance Analyst will be able to understand market context and operations to facilitate challenging conversations and positively drive performance.
• Work closely with market procurement finance
• Drive standardisation and best practice, and ensure high quality financial reporting and analysis. Critical to delivering best practice is the requirement to influence and support to Markets to adopt a standardised approach
• Ensure credible reported numbers, which are critical to the reputation & success of global procurement,
- Support the deployment of Global Procurement processes
• Drive the delivery of essential Global Procurement processes. These key processes include but are not limited to: consolidations, consistent BPM templates and Market decks, standardised AOP processes, cash reporting
• Support the development of the financial plans including quantification & challenge of short, medium & long term opportunities. The incumbent will scrutinise submissions for inconsistencies and challenge appropriately.
• Drive great cash behaviours & focus throughout the regions to appropriately improve working capital benefits to the group
- Seek, develop and implement simplification opportunities across;
• BPM and KPI reporting
• Global procurement finance processes
• Annual Planning Cycle
Influence and strong relationships are critical to success
- Support robust risk & control frameworks across the emerging regions, ensuring these are embedded:
• Support Procurement Governance & Standards Manager as needed in embedding Compliance & Ethics, agenda
• Ensure markets are adhering to global guidance and instructions
How to serve:
• University / College degree in finance / business
• Minimum 2 years of experience within Financial Planning/Reporting/Financial Controlling in a multinational environment (preferably in FMCG ) sector
• Experience in a Shared services environment is considered as an advantage
• Fluent English knowledge
• Strong Excel knowledge
• Team player, with the ability to work independently
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Cherry on top:
• Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
• We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
• Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
• Easy to reach downtown location
• Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
• We live our values and color our lives
External Job Title:
Procurement Finance Analyst - Emerging Regions