Honeywell Project Delivery Manager in Budapest, Hungary
Project Delivery Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Overall responsibility for completing projects at Branch level;
- Ensures on time delivery of projects within scope, with zero or positive deviation;
- Maintains customer’s satisfaction at acceptable levels and promptly resolves customer issues;
- Monitors financial performance on a monthly basis and reviews estimates versus actuals across the project deck to continuously improve projects' operational metrics;
- Responsible for driving costs down to be competitive in the market place. Controls cost and maximizes productivity through the implementation of effective methods and standard processes;
- Ensures projects are resourced properly. Develops effective partnerships with subcontractors to ensure an adequate pool of resources is available. Manages selection and oversight of subcontractors for different jobs in conjunction, where appropriate, with supply team;
- Manage the performance management process, conducting performance appraisals, and providing coaching, training, career planning, development, salary administration, reward and recognition for Branch Projects Personnel;
- Builds effective teams committed to organizational goals, foster collaboration among team members and between teams;
Ensure a safe and healthy work environment through effective communication, training, equipment/vehicle maintenance and facilities improvement. Manage safety program for assigned field operation.
25 Project management
25 Team Management
15 Project Planning
20 Customer Support
15 Facilitate Team Alignment
Then you should have:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant field (Safety Engineering, Automation etc.)
- Solid experience in Project Management and in a team leadership role
- Ability to understand financial data and use it for the optimization of project costs
- Ability to make considered and effective decisions
- Experience with MS Project will be considered an asset
- Confident use of English language (verbal and written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Result orientation and problem solving skills
We are offering:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Interesting national projects to lead
- Great team of experienced engineers and project managers
- Career growth opportunities
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req135286
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Budapest, PEST 1139 HUN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.