IBM Sales Support Specialist in BUDAPEST, Hungary
Opportunity Management Decision Team (OMDT) is the vehicle GTS uses to manage company risks on major deals. The focal for the given Market works directly with senior executives from the MArket, and the bid teams facilitating the board approval process for both financial and contractual aspects of client proposals. Task is also to engage with and advise the bid teams on preparing and presentation of their proposals to the decision team.
Facilitate and manage conference calls with multiple attendees, whilst listening and understanding the content of the discussion, so that minutes, actions and advice can be provided.
Respond to clients' requests completely, accurately and in a timely fashion according to the SLA or Practice, taking ownership of the servicing the request end-to-end.
Manage clients' expectations to avoid misunderstandings and to ensure customer satisfaction (e.g. set and confirm deadlines in writing).
Engage team leader / manager immediately in case of critical bid situations or ‘out-of-line’ requests, to enable early escalation if necessary.
Follow all rules and procedures and be knowledgeable about the current Compliance Checklist.
Help maintain a satisfactory business controls and secondary control checks.
Focus on accurate and timely reporting.
Understand and apply Business Controls, data privacy and security guidelines / regulations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• English: Fluent
• Daily use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Desired knowledge and skills:
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a multi-lingual / multi-cultural environment
• Understanding the implications of different pricing options / methods
• Ability to follow Business Controls and maintain bid audit trail
• Applying basic teaming skills to work within teams
• Ability to solve basic problems within own work group and provide an innovative approach to achieve own work group objectives
• Detail orientation with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to prioritize work in a fast-spaced environment and work under time constraints
• Willingness to work flexibly, as the role involves occasional shifts and overtime
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.