Ericsson Senior Java Developer (EDOS/ CEM) in Budapest, Hungary
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking forSenior Java Developers.
Our unit develops various tools supporting services delivered by Ericsson to its customers. We are looking for a senior software developer in our multi-site, cross functional, agile team to work on EDOS-DP Service Delivery Platform CEM development. CEM is a module of EDOS-DP that adds information about various aspects of user traffic in the network including application and terminal usage, as well as S-KPIs related to customer experienced performance.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Analyze detailed requirements coming from Solution Architects or external stakeholders
- Design and Build Software Solution
- Drive technical studies and prototype development
- Close cooperation with all the teams (integration, operation)
- Give user and project support
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- Deep experience in developing JAVA based applications
- Has experience working with database design and optimization
- Basic Linux and SSH knowledge
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
- Precision, persistence, reliability, stress tolerance
- Has experience working with database clusters, complex database systems
- Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP databases, column oriented NoSQL storage, Data Warehouse design.
- Has experience working in multi-site development
- Has basic understanding of SCRUM
- Has experience working with Greenplum
- Background knowledge of IP networks
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, sauna, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
- 1117, Budapest, Irinyi József utca 4-20.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || R&D;
Req ID: 218586