IBM Service Support Representative in BUDAPEST, Hungary
Please note that this is an internal-only position and limits candidates to current regular IBMers of the same employing entity / company as the posted position.
TSS Hungary are searching for resources who are willing to work for our department. We think that you are technical interested.
As a Front-End representative you will be a part of a service centre located in Budapest. In this role you are responsible for remote problem determination, telephone support, action plan creation and on-site break/fix services.
We are looking for HW and SW support personels for the following areas: x86 platform, P Series, HE Storage, Multivendor Services and IBM/Multivendor Software Support Services
Communication skills are critical – both with customers and colleagues. You will answer to questions from customers and technicians, provide support on our products and play a key role when it comes to customer satisfaction.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Good communication skills, listening, dealing with customers via telephone, guide them right to have control over the solution
• Self driven, team player, responsible, service minded and flexible
• Be able to handle stressed situations
• English: Fluent
• Hungarian: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Good technical knowledge of hardware components (x86 or P Series or HE Storage) or good technical konowledge of IBM and/or MVS Software products
• Experience with troubleshooting on hardware and/or software elements
• Ability to troubleshoot over the phone with customers who do not have the technical skill
• We look forward to female applications as a part of our diversity program
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.