General Electric Sr Technical Project Manager in Budapest, Hungary
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
As a Scrum Master, you will work in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to support the committed delivery of one or two Scrum Teams for our customers. A Scrum Master is an expert in the Agile principles, and helps the teams to reach an efficient self-organizing status by serving, leading and coaching them. You will be responsible for the development teams’ increased efficiency by promoting strong teamwork, transparent communication and protecting the teams from outside distractions.
• Facilitate Scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, retrospective, backlog refinement, sprint demo and daily stand-up
• Coach and mentor teams on consistent and effective use of Scrum best practices.
• Guide team’s self-organization
• Promote a customer-first execution environment
• Support the Product Owner in refining, prioritizing, and maintaining the backlog
• Track the team’s progress and drive accountability to the agreed deliverables and milestones
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Optimize team’s execution by removing outside distractions and other impediments
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
• Extensive experience of working in Scrum
• Fluency in English
• Strong influencing and communication skills
• Strong execution skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Ability to manage multiple / changing priorities and conflicting demands
• Ability to work in a complex, global environment, resolving emerging issues
Locations: Hungary; Budapest