Eaton Corporation Supplier Quality Analyst (German speaker) in Budapest, Hungary
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for a:
Supplier Development Analyst (German speaker)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; have a professional, problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and a focus on taking care of customers – please apply.
Function as an individual contributor and as a part of the Quality CoE within SSC focused on supporting Supplier Development/Quality related processes. Supporting the EMEA region manufacturing sites and Distribution Centers. Is responsible to prepare accurate data reports for leadership team. Develops and maintains thorough and current knowledge of Supplier Quality related tasks elaborated in the essential functions.
· Support plant quality teams by monitoring and tracking WISPER and SAP related information, including: DMR (Defective Material Report) / Quality Notification management, DMR content, DMR closure.
· DMR debit memo for internal incurred costs, DMR fee chargeback process and follow up.
· Provide external suppliers with training and access to Eaton systems and performance tools available (WISPER, SEM etc.)
· Provide internal Eaton with initial problem statement analysis (pictures and documentation)
· Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual management reports for Eaton senior leadership. (Mainly divisional managers, including senior management) in extracting, compiling data from multiple Supplier Quality data systems and tools
· Knowledge on database systems and performing general interpretation of the data extraction. This will include generating charts and graphs required for monthly and annual reports
· Supporting to Eaton quality system (WISPER) data handling & implementation activities. (Data accuracy, proper updates and follow up)
· Evaluate PPAP packages according to AIAG standards with appropriately use of knowledge of manufacturing process such as sheet metal, assembly, machining, testing etc.
· Identify, investigate and resolve supplier technical and/or system issues related to product or process realization
· Assure storage and retention of PPAP documentation in Wisper and BSC standardized storage point
· Work as co-coordinator between suppliers and internal functions/plants (engineering, plants, operations) to clarify requirements, eliminate confusions and improve definition of requirements
· Deliver training and explanation where applicable of Eaton PPAP requirements to suppliers
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience in quality field (engineer / technician / analyst – supplier or customer quality)
· Excellent German and English skills
· Good communications skills and customer focused attitude
· Clearly able to demonstrate good communication and organization skills to individuals across different levels of an organization
· Ability to work in an international environment and deal with different cultures
· Readiness to learn new things and improve the professional experiences in quality
· Ability to work independently
· Solid command of MS Office, MS Excel
· Good understanding of Supply Chain and Purchasing-Finance Reporting related ERP systems
· Adaptable and resilient to constant changes in job duties, priorities and the internal/external business and regulatory environment
· Knowledge of a wide range of problem solving tools and methods including statistics
· Familiarity with major ERP systems (such as: SAP, Oracle, business intelligence applications)
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.