Ericsson Test Architect in Budapest, Hungary
Service Delivery Tools Requirement Area Network Deployment is looking for a
We develop various applications supporting the network deployment services delivered by Ericsson to its customers. The tools cover Site Design Engineering, Product Configuration, Integration and Acceptance. As part of the Common Functions team your task will be to define and enforce quality assurance processes within the software development department.
- Defining the overall test strategy at organizational level
- Aligning and negotiating strategy with external stakeholders ways of working
- Combining QA processes with agile software development
- Enforcing QA processes throughout the organization
- Contributing to project planning
- Ensuring all QA reports and artifacts are in place, reviewed and accessible to stakeholders
- Assisting with handover to Deployment and Operations
- Driving test automation in all our products
- Mentoring QA persons, driving knowledge sharing
- Participating in risk management and mitigation from QA perspective
- Managing test environments (integration, acceptance etc.) and verification data
- 2-3+ years of experience in similar position
- Thorough knowledge of testing approaches and techniques
- ISTQB certification
- Positive mindset
- Proactive, enthusiastic and high energy
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
- Good command of written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity for professional development
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team
- High standard working conditions
- Modern benefit package, including cafeteria, bonus, smartphone
Hiring Manager: Szakos Tibor
Service Delivery Tools Hungary
1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán krt. 11. B building
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || R&D;
Req ID: 174451