Continental Corporation Join our new Continental Central Electronic Plant in Debrecen, Hungary in Debrecen, Hungary
About Continental Motivated People– in a culture that inspires
Continental – more than 233,000 passionately committed people who realize the dream of mobility every day for customers and users in 56 countries. That is how we create sustainable value. We give our very best every day to achieve this.
At Continental, all employees share four fundamental corporate values and form the roots of our corporate culture: Trust, Passion To Win, Freedom To Act and For One Another. We are convinced that only in an environment shaped by those values can essential and pioneering services, solutions and input can be created.
Continental encourages all employees. To do so, we maintain a culture of trust and provide the freedom to develop personal responsibility. At Continental the working climate is characterized by mutual respect. Every individual contribution counts. We share these through our global network and work together to refine them. We pick up on trends and market changes, make use of them more quickly than others, and come up with better (i.e. more effective) solutions for our customers.
Experience us in the new Continental Central Electronic Plant in Debrecen, Hungary!
Continental Central Electronic Plants operates currently 30 manufacturing sites worldwide for automotive components, employing more than 40,000 people.
Building the Continental manufacturing plant in Debrecen, Hungary is an important part of our growth strategy in Europe. With this strategic decision, Continental is continuing to expand the successful electronics production and European presence in order to be able to better satisfy the customers’ growing demand for electronic components.
Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 will have a great impact to our daily business. In this environment, you will have the opportunity to shape the future with state-of-the-art plant concepts.
In our new plant, products of Continental´s Business Units Transmission and Sensor & Actuators (both part of the Powertrain division) will be manufactured for the OEM‘s (car manufacturer).
The Business Unit Transmission is a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of complex transmission control units, controls for drivetrain applications and peripheral devices for transmissions such as sensor modules or transmission oil pumps.
The Business Unit Sensors & Actuators with wide focus, from dynamic, efficient gasoline and diesel engines with optimized combustion and highly effective exhaust aftertreatment, to usage of alternative fuels, hybridization and ultimately the electrification of the entire drivetrain.
The plant product portfolio includes Step-Automatic Transmission and Dry Double Clutch Transmission as well as Electromechanic Engine Actuators and Powertrain Actuators.
Auto req ID 85769BR
Job Title Join our new Continental Central Electronic Plant in Debrecen, Hungary
Posting Location Debrecen
As constructions will start soon, we are looking for enthusiastic and qualified colleagues who want to join us already during the ramp up and foster our new CEP plant´s successful development. Start of production is planned for 2020.
We offer a wide range of career and job opportunities in our plant, for various functional areas like:
Finance and Controlling
Health, Safety and Security
Manufacturing Operations and Production
What makes you a best fit for our organization?
• You have an University degree in a relevant field of the functional areas or educational studies based on the job profiles
• You have profound experience in the automotive industry or other industrial manufacturing environment
• You like challenges
• You are fostering innovation and driving change with a strong quality orientation
• You are inspired by working in a team
• You have a good level of English language skills
What we offer
What is in for you?
• Interesting and challenging tasks that combine responsibility, high operational readiness and flexibility in an international environment
• Comprehensive scope for professional development and an unrivalled opportunity for personal growth within a well-organized, financially sound and promising business; very good international career opportunities
• Integration Program in an international, professional team
• The opportunity to participate in a ramp-up project and also cross-functional projects
• An excellence-oriented culture based on our core values Trust, Passion To Win, Freedom To Act and For One Another
• Very good infrastructure, state of the art working tools and innovative products
• An attractive salary and benefits package
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.