Honeywell NPI Support Engineer - determined contract in Nagykanizsa, Hungary
NPI Support Engineer - determined contract
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Support the manufacturing process
- Approves production process changes
- Responsible for maintaining the production process related documentation
- Support specification for the production equipment
- Supports the root cause analysis/repair activity in case of serious machine break down
- Defines and analyses the root cause of the non conformity and prepares suggestion for correction
- Supports analysis of customer complaints
- Coordinates the sample productions
- Approves product changes from manufacturing side
- Executes assigned calibration tasks
- Defines calibration process for assigned equipment
- Takes part on production area related communication forums
- Prepares production related presentations
- Registers the production area related spend and investment. Develops suggestions for production area related cost reduction
- Support engineering projects related to the production area
- Bachelor degree in an engineering field
- User level IT knowledge
- Confident verbal and written English knowledge
- Some experience in engineering and production environment
- Experience with SAP and PDM software, or other data and content management system will be considered a great advantage
Experience with quality systems
30 Support the manufacturing process
30 Maintain engineering documents
15 Coordinates the sample productions
25 Support specification for the production equipment
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD24510
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Dozsa Gy. U. 147, Nagykanizsa, ZALA 8800 HUN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.