LEGO Systems, Inc. DevOps Engineer in Nyíregyháza, Hungary
Location Hungary, Nyíregyháza
Posted Date 03/29/2018
Job ID HU1621
Category Information Technology
Our new DevOps engineer is expected to jump on board and hit the ground running.
We are a diverse, cross-functional team and we are eager to see the unique set of skills and experience new additions bring to us. Junior and senior candidates are also welcome to apply.
What are the responsibilities of a DevOps Engineer?
• Operational and development tasks across our product teams (Virtual Workspaces, Server Management, Desktop Experience)
• Coordination and delivery within internal, cross-team initiatives related to security, compliance, platform availability
• Improving our internal functions through process engineering and automation
• Being an awesome colleague in an already amazing team
In this role you may get to know the entire IT infrastructure behind an amazing manufacturing company and the world’s strongest brand. You receive autonomy and great support from the team and leaders to learn, innovate and create a lasting impression on our setup. Our rapid feedback and innovation cycles gives you the opportunity to develop individually and to improve our products and services within a short timeframe.
Department focus area
Infrastructure Services is a team within the larger Infrastructure and Security organization, encompassing several product teams. Our engineers are well-versed in multiple domains, including virtualization, hosting, network, automation and IT security so they may contribute to global initiatives and the day-to-day operation of their products.
Do you have what it takes?
• Degree in Information Technology or at least 3 years relevant IT experience
• Knowledge of at least one programming language
• Experience with virtualization
• Fluent in English (C1)
• Passion for automation and enabling self-service
• Willingness to work in a global team
• Willingness to travel cca 20 days per year
• Experience working in environment with great collaboration between Development and Operations
• Experience with configuration management, deployment and release management, test automation, monitoring, continuous delivery, continuous integration and the likes
• Track record of providing great service to customers
• Strong communicator
• Ability to innovate and hack your way through the unknown
Bring it to life
„Working for LEGO is a childhood dream come true on its own. What motivates me even more is to be in a team where I can learn from everyone and to work together on initiatives that really contribute to our mission – and to do this in an autonomous way.” Dávid Győri, Senior IT Manager
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.